Couple's visit of Brussels on City Sightseeing Bus Tour
All aboard! The couple's City Sightseeing Bus Tour of Brussels will be leaving shortly.... Find out more...
Brussels with the family: great places to eat and drink
Enjoy a meal with your family thanks to our food ideas in Brussels. Small restaurants, chip shops and gourmet boutiques for you and your children.
- Restaurants with the children
- Gourmet eateries that will make you lick your lips!
- Chip shops where young and old can enjoy a meal with their own choice of sauce.
A little restaurant that the kids will love!
- Café-Poussette® by Haricot Magique in Brussels (SCHAERBEEK)
- Comic Strip Village in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- Cook & Book - Woluwé (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- Cook & Book Fort Jaco in Brussels (UCCLE)
- Houtsiplou Brasserie in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- The Chalet Robinson Bar, Brasserie & Restaurant in Bois de la Cambre (BRUXELLES)
- Your Little Rockers at the Hard Rock Cafe (BRUXELLES)
- Capoue, One of the Oldest Ice-cream Makers in Belgium (BRUXELLES)
- Comus et Gasterea, an extraordinary ice-cream parlour (BRUXELLES)
- Delacre Boutique (BRUXELLES)
- La Maison Dandoy, Belgian buscuits since 1829 in Brussels (BRUXELLES)
- Lilicup, much more than cupcakes (IXELLES)
- Papabubble Brussels - Delicious Artisan Sweetshop (BRUXELLES)
Here you'll find a list of the best chip shops in Brussels, chosen in collaboration with Blablapps, editors of the Top49 Fritkots Bruxelles application:
- Bompa chip shop (IXELLES)
- Chez Fernand (WOLUWE-SAINT-LAMBERT)
- Chip Shop - Friterie Charles (WOLUWE-SAINT-PIERRE)
- Chip Shop - Friterie la Barrière (SAINT-GILLES)
- Chip Shop - Friterie La Chapelle (BRUXELLES)
- Fontainas chip shop (SAINT-GILLES)
- Frit-Flagey (IXELLES)
- Fritland (BRUXELLES)
- Maison Antoine (ETTERBEEK)
- Tabora chip shop (BRUXELLES)