More cities to explore in Wallonia
When talking about Walloon towns and cities, Liege, Namur, Charleroi, Mons or Tournai immediately spring to mind.
But there are many more to discover in the beautiful Southern region of Belgium. Cities which have all been able to preserve their rich history.
So set off on a journey of discovery which will uncover a vast military, religious, industrial and artistic heritage.
Exceptional towns and cities to visit in Wallonia
- Bastogne, town of memory
- Bouillon, the medieval town
- Chimay, the city of princes
- Dinant, daughter of the Meuse
- Durbuy, the smallest city in the world
- Rochefort, capital of the Famenne
- Saint-Hubert, european capital of hunting and nature
- Spa, spring water town and pearl of the Ardennes
- Waterloo, the final battlefield of Napoleon
Wallonia opens its doors for you to explore its past, present and future.