Visiting chocolate makers in Wallonia
If you’ve clicked on this tab, you’re obviously a chocolate lover! It’s an irresistibly tempting pleasure.
© WBT - Philippe Lermusiaux
Belgian chocolate enjoys an international reputation because of its quality, taste and originality. Dark, milk or white, chocolate comes in all forms and colours, and it’s good for you too!
Would you like more?
Come and taste the exquisite blend between chocolate from the hot countries of the Americas, Australasia and Africa, and that ‘Made in Belgium’ know-how.
Pralines, a Belgian invention, are bite-sized chocolates filled with cream and flavoured with fruit, vanilla, praline, etc. – quite simply, the height of pleasure for the taste buds.
From crunchy chocolate bars to pralines with 1001 flavours, not forgetting the blends of chocolate and spices, Wallonia will show you life through a chocolate lens! Whether you are a connoisseur or an enthusiastic amateur, you’ll always find a chocolatier to make you melt.
Discover our selection of chocolatiers whose doors are open and ready to welcome chocolate lovers young and old.
- CHOCOLATE MAKER MARCOLINI (BRUXELLES)
- CHOCOLATS GALLER GRAND-PLACE (BRUXELLES)
- CORNÉ PORT-ROYAL (BRUXELLES)
- CORNÉ 1932 (BRUXELLES)
- GODIVA (BRUXELLES)
- JAMART CHOCOLATE FACTORY (LAEKEN)
- L'ALCHIMIE DU CHOCOLAT (IXELLES)
- NEUHAUS (BRUXELLES)
- WITTAMER (BRUXELLES)
- ZAABÄR (BRUXELLES)
Walloon Brabant :
- AU MANON D'HOR (HORRUES)
- CHOCOLATE FACTORY CAMILLE DRUART (ANGREAU)
- CHOCOLATERIE ARTISANALE DE BRESSANT (BEAUMONT)
- CHARLEMAGNE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (HERSTAL)
- JEAN-PHILIPPE DARCIS (VERVIERS)
- LA MAISON SAIVE (VERVIERS)
- MUSEUM OF CHOCOLATE JACQUES (EUPEN)
- CHOCOLATE FACTORY REGIS DETAILLE (TENNEVILLE)