Visiting chocolate makers in Wallonia
If you’ve clicked on this tab, you’re obviously a chocolate lover! It’s an irresistibly tempting pleasure.
© WBT - Philippe Lermusiaux
Belgian chocolate enjoys an international reputation because of its quality, taste and originality. Dark, milk or white, chocolate comes in all forms and colours, and it’s good for you too!
Would you like more?
Come and taste the exquisite blend between chocolate from the hot countries of the Americas, Australasia and Africa, and that ‘Made in Belgium’ know-how.
Pralines, a Belgian invention, are bite-sized chocolates filled with cream and flavoured with fruit, vanilla, praline, etc. – quite simply, the height of pleasure for the taste buds.
From crunchy chocolate bars to pralines with 1001 flavours, not forgetting the blends of chocolate and spices, Wallonia will show you life through a chocolate lens! Whether you are a connoisseur or an enthusiastic amateur, you’ll always find a chocolatier to make you melt.
Discover our selection of chocolatiers whose doors are open and ready to welcome chocolate lovers young and old.
- BAPTISTA & CIE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (HAUT-ITTRE)
- CHARLEMAGNE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (HERSTAL)
- CHOCOLATE FACTORY CAMILLE DRUART (ANGREAU)
- CHOCOLATE FACTORY DARCIS (VERVIERS)
- CHOCOLATE FACTORY REGIS DETAILLE (TENNEVILLE)
- CHOCOLATERIE ARTISANALE DE BRESSANT (BEAUMONT)
- DEMARET CHOCOLATE FACTORY (LIMAL)
- Demaret chocolate makers (BATTICE)
- Edouard's chocolates (FLORENVILLE)
- Jean le chocolatier (HABAY-LA-NEUVE)
- LA MAISON SAIVE (VERVIERS)
- MUSEUM OF CHOCOLATE JACQUES (EUPEN)
- PASCAL COCHARD ARTISAN CHOCOLATE WORKSHOP (PESCHE)
- PH. DEFROIDMONT ARTISAN CHOCOLATE FACTORY (EREZEE)
- The Maison des desserts, chocolate-makers in Jucorne-Fronville (NAMUR)
- TRADITIONAL CHOCOLATE FACTORY OF SAMREE (SAMREE)