Le Fruit Défendu - The Forbidden Fruit
Rue de Tenbosch 108
1050 Brussels (IXELLES)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Le Fruit Défendu (the Forbidden Fruit) is a lovely Brussels bistro-style restaurant situated in the Châtelain neighbourhood.
When you walk in, you immediately feel comfortable: a welcoming setting, a stylish and contemporary décor with warm colours.
The chef, Pascal, prepares his delicate, delicious French cuisine in his open space, while the manageress presents the suggestions of the day (normally a choice of 6 starters and 6 main courses, as well as the desserts).
The teamwork and enthusiasm of the staff guarantees you a wonderful evening.
- Open from Monday to Saturday
- Closed Saturday afternoon and Sundays.
- Valid through : All year round
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 347 42 47
- website : http://sites.resto.com/lefruitdefendu