Country Cottage "Aux Larges Pierres" - Maredret for 7 People.
Rue des Montis 16
5537 ANHEE (MAREDRET)
- MAPS: Google Maps
Richard and Marie-Béatrice invite you to stay at their country cottage "Aux Larges Pierres", in the Molignée Valley, between Dinant and Namur.
The cottage is comfortably converted in a typical stone house. It can accommodate up to 7 people, in a green and restful setting, on the outskirts of the village of Maredret.
The owners also offer products from their hive and orchard: honey, fruit juices and jams.
Layout of the cottage
- Entrance hall with toilet and space to store bikes.
- 1 mezzanine lounge +TV,
- 1 dining room + fully-equipped kitchen,
- 1 bedroom: double bed,
- 1 bathroom: shower + sink + toilet + washing machine.
- 1 bedroom: double bed + two single beds (bunk beds),
- 1 bedroom: double bed + single bed,
- 1 bathroom: bath + sink.
- 2 terraces, BBQ, large fenced garden with trees, swings and a slide,
- Space for parking cars in front of the cottage.
- Central heating, free Wi-Fi internet, non-smoking, no animals allowed,
- Charges (electricity, water and heating) and cleaning included in rental price.
Maredret is a village known for its artisan craft. The region has a rich history (The Maredsous and Maredret abbeys, the Château de Montaigle, the Château-Ferme de Falaën...) and offers lots of sports activities (hiking and biking routes, rail bikes, fishing...), cultural activities (Namur-Dinant) and gourmet treats (beers, cheeses, local regional cuisine...).
This cottage has something to delight all ages. It's the ideal place for hikers and nature lovers, with the family or with friends.
Don't hesitate to contact the owners to book or if you need any more information.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 497 28 52 83
M. BERGEN Richard
Rue des Montis 16
Tourist information on the town ANHEE