Rural gîte Côté Fagnes for 6 people in Jalhay
- MAPS: Google Maps
Côté Fagnes is a rural gîte with 3 épis for up to 6 people, located in Jalhay on the edge of the high Fens.
This rural gîte is set in an entirely renovated old farm opposite the owners' home. It has been converted with refinement and taste.
Entirely independent, the gîte lies in a peaceful setting, only a stone's throw from the village and its amenities and about 10km from the famous spa town of Spa.
It is the perfect base for forest walks or walks on the High Fens, a unique region.
Equipment and fittings
- 1 living room & dining room with a TV, DVD player, Hi-Hi system, wood burning stove and sofa bed for 2 people
- 1 kitchen corner equipped with dish washer, ceramic hot plates, an electric oven, a microwave and a small freezer.
- 1 room with a double bed and a TV
- 1 room with two single beds
- 1 bathroom with a bath, multi-jets shower, a sink and a toilet.
A child's high chair and bed are available on request. Electric central heating.
Make the most of the large terrace in the paved yard with a BBQ, garden furniture and a table tennis table.
There is a public car park outside the property.
For answers to any questions you may have, or to book your stay, please don't hesitate to contact the owners.
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 87 27 56 20
M. et Mme ZAUWEN-BEAUME Thierry et Caroline
Tourist information on the town JALHAY