Pichou Rural Country Cottage for 6/7 people in Nollevaux
Rue Saint Urbain 31
6851 NOLLEVAUX (PALISEUL)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The Pichou Country Cottage, a small house for 6/7 people and a baby, welcomes you in a charming village in the Province of Luxembourg.
Recently renovated, the Pichou Country Cottage is in an old farmhouse built in the local stone of the region. The house is in Nollevaux, a quiet village surrounded by fields and beautiful woodland.
This lovely little house, with a superb view of the garden, is close to the towns of Bouillon, Redu and Bertrix. It is ideal for two couples with or without children.
Layout of the cottage: 6/7 people and 1 baby
- Comfortable living room with a wood burning stove, TV, Hifi with docking station and DVD player,
- fully equipped kitchen: cooking hobs, traditional oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, traditional coffee maker and Nescafé Dolce Gusto coffee machine and toasters
- shower room with wash basin, toilet, washing machine,
- separate toilet.
- Bedroom for 4 people (one double bed and bunk beds),
- bedroom for 2 people and baby (two single beds or a double bed and bed for a baby),
- also available on request: Baby bath, baby changing station, high chair, baby safety gate.
- Sofa-bed for 1 person
- Play area for children or reading space.
Also on offer
- Wireless Internet connection, boardgames,
- Big fenced garden with slide, barbecue and garden furniture.
The owners will also be delighted to recommend some great country walks and if you would like to bring your bikes, a garage is at your disposal.
Don't hesitate to contact the owners for any information concerning, rates, bills (heating, electricity, water, wood...), cleaning, deposit...
We hope to see you soon at the Pichou Country Cottage!
- tel. : +32 (0) 497 23 91 51
Mme FEYEN Vera
Rue Saint Urbain 33
- tel. : +32 (0) 61 73 04 90
- website : http://www.pichou.be
Tourist information on the town PALISEUL