Holiday accommodation : Country Cottage
Country Gîte "Vintage" in Tohogne for 5/6 people
© Brigitte de Troyer
Rue de Coquaimont 14
6941 TOHOGNE (DURBUY)
- MAPS: Google Maps
The "Vintage" Country Gîte is situated in Tohogne. Set in a unique, colourful setting, decorated with vintage furniture, the gîte is set in an old Ardennes-style cowshed near Durbuy.
The "Vintage" is a part of 3 neighbouring gîtes, accommodating up to 15 people. The gîtes are classified as 2 key standard (good level of comfort).
Facilities and services
- 1 bedroom for 2 people, 1 bedroom for 3 people, sofa-bed for 1 person. Each is equipped with a duvet and pillow (without pillowcase).
- Kitchen, bar, dining room, living room with wood burner, bathroom.
- Fridge, dishwasher, microwave, Raclette grill, washing machine.
- South-facing terrace, lawn, garden furniture and BBQ.
- Wifi, TV and DVD player.
The "Vintage" gîte is decorated with vintage furniture from the 50s, 60s and 70s and typical Belgian decoration.
Leisure activities nearby
The gîte is situated near to the magnificent city of Durbuy. They are numerous paths to ramble along on foot or by bike/all-terrain bike in the woods, fields and the neighbouring hills. You can also go sledging in winter.
The "Vintage" country gîte, an old cowshed adorned with contemporary colours awaits you just a few minutes from Durbuy.
Capacity: 5 - 6 persons, 2 rooms
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 86 34 49 16
Mme LEFEVRE - de TROYER Brigitte
Rue Coquaimont 14
Tourist information on the town DURBUY