"Le Moulin de Martinrive" Country Cottage, Aywaille 13p + 1 baby
Rue du Château 7
- MAPS: Google Maps
"Le Moulin de Martinrive" is an age-old country cottage at the heart of the Amblève Valley for 13 people and 1 baby.
"Le Moulin de Martinrive" welcomes you in the Belgian province of Liège, at the heart of the Amblève Valley, between Aywaille and Comblain-au-Pont.
The old walls of this family home are soaked in a private millstream which, along with the Amblève, forms a large island which takes up part of the garden.
Description of the cottage
This cottage, which is ranked 3 "épis" (ears of corn) by Gîtes de Wallonie, can welcome up to 13 people and 1 baby. There is also one room in the former barns which can easily be divided.
- Entrance hall + very large living room with wood-burning furnace + office corner + WiFi connection
- 1 fully equipped American kitchen + dining room
- 1 lounge with large open fire + table & TV corner
- 1 games room with billiard table and table football. 1 WC
- Titite's room: 2 twin beds + one cot. 1 bathroom with shower+ 2 sinks + 1 WC
- Nany's room: 2 twin beds. 1 bathroom with shower and sink
- Nono's room: 2 twin beds and 1 single bed. 1 separate bathroom with sink and bath
- Mame's room: 6 single beds and 1 bathroom with shower + 2 sinks + toilet
- A partly walled garden spread over 5000m²
- Garden furniture + barbecue
- Private parking for 6 to 8 cars
You'll discover one surprise after another during an unforgettable stay in this charming place which has been tastefully renovated throughout with a desire to respect this unique environment. In fact, the hills on both sides of the property are protected by the EU as part of the Natura 2000 network.
Don't hesitate to contact the owners for any information regarding: price, charges (fuel, electricity, water, wood...), cleaning, tourist tax and deposit.
- email : email@example.com
- tel. : +32 (0) 473 66 22 15
M. DALLEMAGNE Benoit
Rue du Château 7
4920 Aywaille (Martinrive)
Tourist information on the town AYWAILLE