Saint-Martin d'Aiseau March
The Saint-Martin d'Aiseau march, which is thought to have been established in 1852 and was brought back in 1971, leaves the village twice a year.
The first march occurs on the Sunday of Ascension and the second occurs on the last Sunday in June. It travels through the streets of Oignies and Menonry.
The glass breaking takes place on the 2nd Saturday in March.
- tel. : +32 (0) 71 26 06 55
- website : http://www.aiseau-presles.be
Tourist information on the town AISEAU-PRESLES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle