Wine and Gastronomy Fair at the Abbaye de la Paix in Amay
Discover some 40 wine-producers and artisans, a guest of honour and a famous patron await in Amay, from 01 to 03/11/13.
The Theme of this first edition of the fair is eaux de vie de vin and Burgundy is the guest region of honour.
As for the fair's patron, it's no other than Éric Boschman, once best sommelier in Belgium.
But that's not all, as the Abbaye de la Paix is also:
- A unique venue with a vast carpark
- close to all the major motorways
- with a restaurant and concierge service.
A wine-producers dinner is scheduled on Saturday evening and will be the perfect place to mix with wine industry professionals and sommeliers.
The first amateur and professional Walloon sommelier competition will be taking place during this fair, with the final on Saturday.
More information, 0497/20 73 68
- tel. : +32 (0) 85 23 28 77
Tourist information on the town AMAY
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- Bikers' Days
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Formula 1 Belgium Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life