Christmas Market in Anderlecht
26th edition of Anderlecht's Christmas market, mulled wine, artisan tartiflette and decorations. In Anderlecht, 18 to 20 December 2015.
Some 100 wooden chalets will be located around the collegiate church and on the car park of place de la Vaillance and will offer artisan craft pieces, gourmet produce and other culinary specialities.
On the pedestrian area of this same square will be a children's village, with fairground attractions, including one of the last wooden horse carousels in Belgium.
A Christmas parade will officially open the market on Friday evening with, at its head, Father Christmas himself, being drawn by a reindeer.
Father Christmas' chalet will once again be present and there will be a splendid fireworks display on Saturday evening.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 526 59 94
- website : http://www.anderlecht.be
Visit our partners' webpages
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian