Visit : Beer
Public Brewing - Cantillon
Since 1980, the public brewings of the Cantillon brewery have become a cultural tradition in Brussels and international life. In Brussels in November 2014!
It's the perfect opportunity to discover one of our fruit beers, freshly fermented in barrels. On the agenda:
- Brewing processes,
- filtration and hopping,
- cooking of the must,
- pumping of the wort into a cooling tub,
- and traditional cleaning of the barrels!
The brewery opens its doors at 6:30am.
The first guided visits start at 7am and take place every 45 minutes until 4pm.
Croissants and coffee will be served until 8:30am.
- Cantillon Brewery - Brussels Gueuze Museum (ANDERLECHT)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.