Visit : Beer
Public Brewing - Cantillon
Since 1980, the public brewings of the Cantillon brewery have become a cultural tradition in Brussels and international life. In Brussels in November 2014!
It's the perfect opportunity to discover one of our fruit beers, freshly fermented in barrels. On the agenda:
- Brewing processes,
- filtration and hopping,
- cooking of the must,
- pumping of the wort into a cooling tub,
- and traditional cleaning of the barrels!
The brewery opens its doors at 6:30am.
The first guided visits start at 7am and take place every 45 minutes until 4pm.
Croissants and coffee will be served until 8:30am.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 520 28 91
- Cantillon Brewery - Brussels Gueuze Museum (ANDERLECHT)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- L'Amour Food - The First Brussels Culinary Film Festival
- Brussels Design Market
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.