Christmas Market at the in Anthisnes.
Exhibitors, food dishes, mulled wine, beers. 40 craftsmen present their products in a covered, welcoming setting. In Anthines, on 13 and 14 December 2014.
The market highlights the knowledge of the region's artists and craftsmen by focusing on artisan crafts and produce such as food and drink, decorations, jewellery, clothes... ...there is something for everyone and you can't fail to find the perfect new year surprise!
There is a bar and food and drink available in the main hall. Shows for the children on Saturday: from 2pm to 7pm - Discovery of wooden toys and at 4:30pm - Storytelling. Then, at 5:30pm - Father Christmas arrives!
And finally, what better moment than Christmas to discover this castle? You'll see that this venue fits particularly well into the Christmas spirit!
A Christmas market that's not to be missed!
Tourist information on the town ANTHISNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Prussian Wallonia under the orders of the Kaiser in Malmedy