LES ANTHINOISES - FESTIVAL OF CELTIC MUSIC AND CULTURES IN WALLONIA
This big festival is organized every two years in order to make people discover other European cultures and to promote cultural exchanges, but also to show the artistic, artisan and architectural richness of the municipality of Anthisnes. If music represents the hobby horse of the festival, you will also find visual art exhibitions, storyteller shows, craftsmen, gastronomic discoveries, street conferences and shows, literary stalls, etc. related to Celtic culture.
This festival takes place every two years (on even years).
- tel. : +32 (0) 4 383 63 90
Tourist information on the town ANTHISNES
Visit our partners' webpages
- Liège in turmoil - Exhibition at the Museum of Walloon Life
- Il était une fois 1914 - An alliance of exhibition and comics in Stavelot!
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival