Traditional torch-lit storytelling walk in Assesse
Go on a night visit, for a storytelling walk by firelight. A magical moment in Assesse, in October 2014.
You'll find out more about Assesse and its less-known spots. In fact, this year, it's through the streets and paths of Assesse that storytellers will take you to imaginary worlds.
Hot drinks await you at the end of your walk. You are advised to bring a pocket torch, a high-viz jacket, warm clothes and good, strong shoes. The meeting point is the Municipal Library at 8:15pm.
€2 for adults and free for under 12s.
Organised by the Assesse Tourist Office, with the collaboration of the Assesse Municipal Library.
Don't hesitate to join the Assesse community on Facebook!
- tel. : +32 (0) 83 66 85 78
- website : http://www.assessetourisme.be
Tourist information on the town ASSESSE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Christmas Market at the Saint-Gérard de Brogne Abbey
- The Cave's hidden denizens - Visits in Han-sur-Lesse
- Steam Festival - Locomotive festival in Mariembourg
- Namur Legend, classic motorcycles at the Namur Citadel