Event : Festivities And Folkloric Traditions
The Triumphs of Binche - Folklore and traditions
In 1549, Queen Mary of Hungary welcomed Charles V in her palace in Binche. Relive those days in August 2014!
An extensive and varied programme includes:
- Giant chess game and a fair with crafts and artisans,
- Renaissance inn, flower decorating and historical parades,
- Historical Mass, Falconry and comedia d'ell arte,
- Merry-go-round, ballet from the Renaissance court and fireworks,
- An animated walk recalling significant episodes from the Triumphs of 1549 and the life of Maria of Hungary's court.
- tel. : +32 (0) 64 33 67 27
Tourist information on the town BINCHE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Les Musicales de Beloeil - Beloeil Music Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.