Wine Fair in Blegny-Mine
For lovers of wine and good food: 51 producers, 17 wine regions and more than 300 different crops to sip from in Blegny from 07 to 09/0314!
Savour this 17th edition!
Every year a guest of honour is chosen and this year its the Loire region! The Pays de Chinon Tourist Office will present its magnificent region.
Not forgetting the artisan craftsmen who will be preparing their tastiest mouthfuls at the fair for the pleasure of wine connoisseurs and amateurs alike.
On the agenda: tastings of local produce, handicrafts, games and a trip in the region is to be won!
Large free parking, coat-room, eateries, glass rincers and cash machines.
Access: E40, exit 36 or E25 exit 2, follow the arrows.
Train: direction Liège Palais, then take bus TEC 67.
Bus: no. 67 Liège (Place Saint-Lambert) - Dalhem. Stops at: Blegny-Mine.
Tourist information on the town BLEGNY
Visit our partners' webpages
- World Touring Car Championship in Spa-Francorchamps
- The magic of Christmas in Stavelot - Market, flea market, lights & puppets
- International contemporary engraving biennial & festival
- Christmas in a Museum! Magical moments for families in Liège
- Christmas all over the world at the Modave Castle