Contest/Competition : Race
Family Run in Braine-l'Alleud
Family relay run in teams of three (5, 3, 1km). Open to beginners and all generations! In Braine-l'Alleud on 28/09/14!
The teams of three all have something in common: all members are part of the same family or group.
There will be three categories for this 4th edition:
- Members of the same family, regardless of the degree of relation,
- Members of the same family, each from a different generation,
- A group of people with something in common (friends, colleagues, team mates…)
A 1km route will be set out in the park. The first relayer runs two laps of the course and picks up the second relayer who joins for another two laps. The third relayer then joins the two others and they all run the last kilometre together. At the end of the race, the first relayer will have run 5km, the second 3km and the last one 1km. Teams welcome at 10:30am. Race start 12 noon. Prize giving at 2pm.
Run for a good cause!
This relay race is in aid of the Happy Dolphins Encounters association, which raises money to give disabled children the chance to go and see wild dolphins in Florida. The aim is to have a great time doing sport as a family, but also to raise money to make a dream come true for a child who is ill or handicapped.
Practical informationOnline registration for the race: €30 per team, €10 per person.
Registration can be made on the day from 10:30am - €45 per team.
A special 'Happy Dolphins Encounters' registration is available for €25 per runner and includes one of the association's t-shirts as a gift.
Non-runners can relax with a drink and a bite to eat while they encourage their friends.
Don't hesitate to join the Family Run community on Facebook!
- website : http://www.familyrun.be
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.