Festival des Arts d'ailleurs (Art from Elsewhere Festival) - World Festival
Biennial, family-friendly, festive event open to the other... centred on sharing, meeting, mixing and discovery. In Braine-l'Alleud, 22/09/13!
Attend high-quality concerts and shows uniting a large family audience, but also lots of entertainment!
The Arts d'Ailleurs festival is:
- A village of associations with almost 30 stands,
- a world buffet to share flavours from elsewhere,
- snacks from different associations,
- fun and initiatory games for children,
- 2 stages and 3 marquees (which can hold the stages in case of bad weather),
- a VIP area and lots and lots of good cheer!
This activity offers a return to our roots and, at the same time, a new approach to art through the mix of cultures.
Don't hesitate to join the Festival's community on Facebook!
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience