Horse Days - Les Journées du Cheval in Braine-L'Alleud
A weekend of horse-themed for all ages! Free entry, in the Château de Cheaneau's park on 13 and 14/09/14.
In order to retain the fun, family atmosphere of the event and to vary the pleasures, different activities which complement the horse shows have been scheduled:
Pony rides for the little ones and carriage rides pulled by magnificent horses, in addition to specially adapted horse drawn carriages for disabled visitors, pony grooming, children's stories, tree climbing a painting workshop and games. Snacks and a bar are also on-site.
- Saturday 14/09: The park opens at 2pm - evening starts at 8:30pm.
- Sunday 15/09: from 12pm to 6pm.
A choice free programme for everyone which has become a major event over the years.
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-L'ALLEUD
Visit our partners' webpages
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels