Folklore And Tradition : Carnival
"Bits of String" Carnival in Braine-le-Château
A host of activities for all ages (parade, shows, entertainment, etc.) await you at Braine-Le-Château in March 2014!
- 5pm - Shows, activities and entertainment for small children.
- 6:30pm - Parade of the Gilles of the Pilori to the Grand-Place of Wauthier-Braine.
- 7pm - Rondeau, burning of the Winter man at the steak and fireworks display.
- 2:30 pm - parade through the streets of Wauthier-Braine and Braine-le-Château
- 5pm - Last rondeau and musical entertainment in the evening on the Braine-le-Château town square.
- There will be a fairground present throughout the weekend.
- Children's Carnival and "brûle-bosses" (burning of the Gilles' bumps).
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 366 93 49
- website : http:// email@example.com
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-CHATEAU
Visit our partners' webpages
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Brussels Vintage Market
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.