Festival : Music
Autumn Rock Festival in Braine-le-Comte
Rock & pop festival. One of the oldest pop-rock festivals in the French-speaking community along with Dour! In Braine-Le-Comte on 05 and 06/09/14!
The festival's philosophy is to allow up-and-coming groups to perform in front of experienced artists and benefit from the structure and publicity of this kind of event.
Today, the festival welcomes almost 2 500 spectators and takes place over two stages and two days with almost 20 artists from all backgrounds (non-classical and alternative music).
VIP space with video relay of the main stage, village of associations and crafts.
In short, there'll be a whole host of great surprises for you!
- website : http://www.sherpa.be
Tourist information on the town BRAINE-LE-COMTE
Visit our partners' webpages
- Materi'oh! - An exhibition for children aged 6 to 12!
- Old Bill Exhibition - Interpretation Centre Plugstreet 14-18 Experience
- Dour Music Festival 2015
- A lady of the manor in the trenches at Louvignies castle
- Flower Carpet in the Seneffe Castle Estate
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.