20km of Brussels - 36 years of Brussels' most popular race
The 20km of Brussels, the European capital's most popular race, is celebrating it's 35th anniversary! A race that's full of emotion, on 29 May 2015.
Don't miss the 36th edition of this already famous race, during which over 40,000 runners cross some of the capital's most beautiful streets.
They are encouraged by enthusiastic crowds who line the route. This unmissable event is also a chance to discover Brussels in a new way.
It all began 36 years ago...
On 8 June 1980, the first 4659 brave runners gathered at the start line of the first 20km of Brussels.
Train: Bruxelles-Schuman station.
Metro: Lines 1 and 5 - Merode stop.
Bus: Lines 61, 27 and 80 - Merode stop.
Tram: Line 81 - Merode stop.
- Cinquantenaire Park (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate