Folklore And Tradition : Carnival
8th edition of the Oruro carnival in Brussels
Experience a special carnival that's full of colours, art and tradition. Exoticism and atmosphere await you in Brussels on 01/03/14!
This event honours the masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity that is the Oruro carnival.
On the schedule:
At 4pm: folkloric parade in the town centre with dressing of the Manneken-Pis in his "Diablo" costume.
At 9pm: masquerade party
Organised by the Centre Culturel Sartañani Bolivia et K'awari asbl.
Starts at 4pm in central Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 483 60 87 42
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our partners' webpages
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.