Folklore And Tradition : Carnival
8th edition of the Oruro carnival in Brussels
Experience a special carnival that's full of colours, art and tradition. Exoticism and atmosphere await you in Brussels on 01/03/14!
This event honours the masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity that is the Oruro carnival.
On the schedule:
At 4pm: folkloric parade in the town centre with dressing of the Manneken-Pis in his "Diablo" costume.
At 9pm: masquerade party
Organised by the Centre Culturel Sartañani Bolivia et K'awari asbl.
Starts at 4pm in central Brussels.
- tel. : +32 (0) 483 60 87 42
- email : email@example.com
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.