Festival : Contemporary Music
Ars Musica - Biennial Contemporary Music Festival
Among the top 10 festivals of contemporary international music, in Brussels and other parts of Belgium in November 2016
The festival opens the doors to creation, proving how diverse, unpredictable and playful today's music has become. Old music, jazz, pop, rock and world music are all showcased. On top of that, other artistic and creative disciplines, such as dance, poetry and video-making won't cease to surprise you at every concert. Every year, the programme offers a sample of music production in connection with Belgian, European and worldwide partners.
One reason not to miss this new edition...Plunge into the depths of the most inventive and recent music!
Refer to the arsmusica.be website to create your own programme!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 507 82 00
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.