Festival : Contemporary Music
Ars Musica - Biennial Contemporary Music Festival
Among the top 10 festivals of contemporary international music, in Brussels and other parts of Belgium from 14/11 to 30/11/14!
The festival opens the doors to creation, proving how diverse, unpredictable and playful today's music has become. Old music, jazz, pop, rock and world music are all showcased. On top of that, other artistic and creative disciplines, such as dance, poetry and video-making won't cease to surprise you at every concert. Every year, the programme offers a sample of music production in connection with Belgian, European and worldwide partners.
New for 2014: The festival becomes biennial!
One reason not to miss this new edition...Plunge into the depths of the most inventive and recent music!
Refer to the arsmusica.be website to create your own programme!
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 507 82 00
Visit our partners' webpages
- ID#2016, Digital Sound & Light installation in Brussels
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.