ArtBrussels - Large Contemporary Art Fair
The annual Contemporary Art Fair. An unmissable event for fans of the genre, who sometimes cross the world to come to Brussels in April 2015!
An opportunity to glimpse at new talents or just admire dozens of contemporary artists with their representation of today's world.
Art today can take the form of a painting, sculpture, installation of objects, video-clip, or all of those things together. This 31st edition of ArtBrussels displays over 100 art galleries, each one with their protégés and a variety of styles.
A special section is dedicated to new galleries showcasing the research of young sculptors' hoping for international recognition.
Halls 1 and 3 of Brussels Expo.
- fax : +32 (0) 2 740 10 25
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- In the Spotlight at Autoworld in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate