Artists' Book Fair of Brussels - "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books)
Discover the diversity and richness of the world of creation and publishing of the artist's book. At Tour et Taxis in Brussels, the 01 and 02/06/13!
This 6th edition of "Histoires de Livres" (The Story of Books) is free for all visitors.
It offers a window into the world of books and has something for everybody: the general public in search of discovery, curious fans of graphic creations, fans of micro-creation, publishing and artistic diffusion professionals, collectors and artists themselves.
The exhibitors, from Belgium and abroad, will showcase their work: publishers, engravers, illustrators, binders, artists but also writers, storytellers and poets or simply passionate creators and book lovers.
But that's not all!
A vast programme of book-related entertainment and meetings is scheduled.
This weekend will enable visitors to discover the book's many facets and to meet the creators.
New in 2013!
- The book fair was biannual, now it has become annual!
- the new "Un artiste un livre" (One artist, one Book) section. The objective is to allow "new artist's book creators", to introduce themselves to the general public in a common space.
"Histoires de Livres" is a window into contemporary creation, into the specific visual arts genre, that is the artist's book.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience