116th anniversary. This magnificent main road will be closed to all traffic from 10am to 7pm and will host numerous festivities on the entire Avenue.
There will also be a rummage sale on the Avenue des Celtes, an antiques fair on the Rue des Tongres, and last but not least, the preparation and tasting, from 4pm, of a giant omelette, made with 10,000 eggs.
Don't miss the flea market of the rue des Tongres from 8am to 6pm.
Tasting is free.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 627 24 35
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels