118th anniversary. This magnificent main road will be closed to all traffic from 10am to 7pm and will host numerous festivities, in May 2016.
There will also be a rummage sale on the Avenue des Celtes, an antiques fair on the Rue des Tongres, and last but not least, the preparation and tasting, from 4pm, of a giant omelette, made with 10,000 eggs.
Don't miss the flea market of the rue des Tongres from 8am to 6pm.
Tasting is free.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 627 24 35
- website : https://www.woluwe1150.be/fr/97-flash-info/1709-fete-de-l-avenue-de-tervueren-2016
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- WoW - "Wonders of Wildlife" exhibition in Brussels
- Andres Serrano - Uncensored photographs in Brussels
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience