BIGuitar - Brussels international Guitar Festival
5 days of professional guitarists celebrated for their talent, virtuosity, richness and the originality of their playing. In Brussels in April 2015!
Since 2013, the BIGuitar Festival has moved! It is now in the new setting of the ESPACE MAGH that this 2015 edition will offer:
- Concerts and masterclasses,
- Conferences and string instruments fair,
- and the brand new Nicolas Alfonso Competition to celebrate the centenary year of the Spanish virtuoso's birth!
For 5 days, internationally famous artists (some for the first time ever in Belgium) will perform guitar solos, duos, trios, quartos, together, with flutes, violins or orchestras.
Latin, baroque, classical, romantic, Spanish or modern, the guitar will reveal its many facets in a warm and friendly environment to a public looking for discovery, sharing, dreaming and emotion... BIGuitar Festival is:
- Artists from all over the world,
- a quality and varied line-up,
- reasonable prices,
- master classes given by great artists.
BIGuitar Festival is an unmissable event for guitar-lovers!
Don't hesitate to join the Biguitar community on Facebook!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention