BRONKS XL Festival
BRONKS XL festival is youth theatre fixture in Brussels. This unmissable event returns from 24 to 27/04/14!
The festival offers theatre pieces from Belgium and abroad, workshops, entertainment... In short, a whole host of activities for your little ones!
The central venue for the festival is at Le Bronks theatre (on rue Marché aux Porcs) which is a Dutch-language theatre for young audiences.
The other nearby venues each have a specific schedule and that's what makes this festival so rich!
It is nevertheless worth noting that while most of the pieces are in Dutch, there is something for everyone and every budget!
The festival will take place at BRONKS (rue Marché aux Porcs, 15-17 Brussels), as well as at different venues in Brussels: Centre for fine arts (BOZAR), Théâtre de la Montagne Magique, Beursschouwburg, De Markten...
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 219 99 21
- fax : +32 (0) 2 219 75 54
Visit our partners' webpages
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- Rubens - Sensation & Sensuality - Exhibition at BOZAR
- The Brussels Vintage Market