Come and experience 50 minute day time cruises. Discover the heart of the region from a different angle. In Brussels in July and August 2015!
Ideal if you fancy relaxing among friends while watching the goings-on at the Bruxelles-les-Bains beach. Alternatively, you can check out the industrial activity in a sea port right at the heart of the country, and see the northern area, the Van Praet Bridge or the yacht club.
Fancy discovering the southern end of the Brussels canal?
Sail to Molenbeek, Anderlecht and Drogenbos, discover how the canal changes between Brussels and Molenbeek, and see the superb Anderlecht docks.
- No booking required,
- departure at 10am, 11am, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm,
- duration 50 minutes,
- adults: €4, children aged 3-11 years: €2, children under 3 years: free of charge.
Long cruise to and from Vilvoorde
- Booking necessary,
- departure at 12 noon,
- duration 2 hours,
- adults: €6, children aged 3-11 years: €3, children under 3 years: free of charge,
- food available on board.
And that's not all!
Other cruises and boat-bike combos are also available from Brussels such as the boat-bus crossing the city from side to side, one-day outings to Antwerp or Escaut, one-day trips to the famous boat-lifts in Hainaut...
No need to reserve for short cruises, just hop on!
You can also hire the entire boat with music and catering available upon request.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 218 54 60
- website : http://www.brusselsbywater.be/croisieresdete2015/index.html
- BRUSSELS BY WATER (BRUXELLES)
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.