Winter Wonders is back with its Christmas market, a big wheel and lots more attractions in Brussels, in November 2015.
A 15th edition which will be promoting foreign cultures. First and foremost, the City of Quebec, through an artistic installation called Boule de Neige and the food market with produce from the Canadian province.
Not forgetting the magnificent Christmas tree that has been donated by the city of Riga and which, standing 22 metres tall, will dominate the illuminated Grand-Place.
The 2013 edition was crowned 3rd best Christmas market in Europe, behind Strasbourg and Dresden.
New in 2015
Information about this year's Christmas market will become available in due course
New market area
This year, the Winter Wonders ice-skating rink will be located on place de la Monnaie, where, newly renovated, it will welcome young and old in a magical decor.
The new configuration re-draws the market area into a ring and allows for more fluid traffic. This change has also allowed for the chalets to be brought into place du Marché aux Poissons, also making the market more fluid and easier to navigate.
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/minisite_winterwonders.do
Visit our partners' webpages
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences