Event : Culture
Brussels Creative Forum: Culture and creative sectors gathering
For the 2nd time, cultural actors and cultural and creative industries will come together under a marquee in Brussels on 29/08 and 30/08/14!
Brussels offers an exceptional amount of cultural and creative events, with over 17,000 events a year!
This reflects the region's abundance.
BRUSSELS CREATIVE FORUM will be an opportunity to showcase the capital's creativity, richness, diversity, know-how, pertinence and originality.
You can discover Brussels' creative energy and professionals can meet, discuss examples and share personal experiences.
Also discover Brussels' cultural institutions' programmes and activities for this season.
All cultural sectors and actors will be present:
- Music, performing arts and visual arts,
- Architecture and heritage, literature,
- Festivals, cultural centres,
- Cultural fairs... and more!
Also, different stages will present initiatives (new projects in existence or yet to come) and creative productions (places, associations or organisation linked to culture).
On the Sunday, the stages will feature children's entertainment and professional gatherings will take place on the following themes:
- Cultural policies in Europe,
- Close ties, patronage and sponsorship,
- the image and influence of Brussels,
- Training and employability,
- Cultural and creative industries,
- Architecture and town planning... And even audiovisual aids and the media.
Don't hesitate to join the Brussels Creative Forum community on Facebook!
- website : http://visitbrussels.be/bitc/BE_fr/minisite_bcf/presse.do
Visit our partners' webpages
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- The Brussels Vintage Market
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.