Brussels International Festival of Fantasy, Thriller and Science Fiction
Actors and directors, make-up and body painting contests, unusual parades and a Vampire Ball. All this and much more in Brussels in April 2015!
You will be plunged into close to 150 films, the majority being shown in a preview showing. To give you an idea of what Bifff is really like, here is a list of films shown in previous years:
- Let the Right one In,
- The Last House on the Left and Rec,
- Frontières and Dog Soldiers,
- The Butterfly Effect and Cube,
- Dark City, Ringu and Dark Water.
All awarded with prizes by Bifff! In a world where DVDs are released before films in the cinema, or where almost every film is available on pirate copy or can be streamed online, where films "that we have heard of" are often huge blockbusters!
Visit our partners' webpages
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!