Bruxelles Les Bains - A beach in Brussels!
6000m² of fine sand, palm trees, sports pitches, straw food huts, games and activities... All of this in the centre of Brussels from 04/07 to 10/08/14!
- "From quai to Kaai" sound and light show to open the event,
- New activities for children
- Broadcasting of the World Cup matches on the big screen,
- A 600m² fresco of Street Art on the beach,
- Opera on the big screen (in collaboration with la Monnaie Royal Theatre in Brussels)
- God save the 90s: themed party centred around the 90s on the 11/07 from 6pm-2am (price: €10)
- Lots of sports: European Police & Fire Games (international competition for the police force, fire fighters...), interactive climbing walls and Athletic Days!
From quai to Kaai
A show that combines dance, percussion, circus and fireworks. A "dialogue" between two quays will be the central theme...
Let it Beach Festival
- Friday: folk, rock, pop, electro, hip-hop
- Saturday: international music
- Sunday: workshops, a ball and music concerts!
Cinema and open-air opera
Visit our partners' webpages
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Classic Racing Car Restoration Workshop
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!