2nd edition of an event that's growing! Many activities linked to Holy Roman Emperor Charles V and his era. At Coudenberg Palace from 23/05 to 01/09.
- Initiation to Renaissance dances,
- meet the characters of the Ommegang and a phot shoot,
- guided tours,
- games from the Breugel era,
- creation of family crests,
- costumes workshop,
- competition to participate in the Ommegang parade,
- waffles galore!
- and lots, lots more!
VisitBrussels, the Ommegang and Coudenberg have come together to offer a schedule which increases Brussels' national and international notoriety and exposure in terms of the cultural and heritage landscape of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor and his era.
This collaboration aims to develop this theme year on year to satisfy fans of history and heritage.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- Around the World in 80 Letters at the Museum of Letters and Manuscripts
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Brussels Design Market