COMIC STRIP MARKET PLACE SAINT-GÉRY
2009 was proclaimed "Year of the Comic Strip in Brussels. From 2 August onwards you can visit the capital's first comic strip market.
Inspired on the principle of exchanges, this market offers the visitors the opportunity to meet artists, participate to contests, but also to find good deals on new and second-hand comic strips... Signing sessions are also organised to meet the creators of the paper heroes.
First Sunday of the month. On the Place Saint-Géry in the summer and in the Halles Saint-Géry in the winter.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Constant Meunier: a Retrospective Exhibition