Courants d'Air - Stage Arts Festival
An unmissable event, a host of multiple discoveries during 5 days. When quantity rhymes with quality. In Brussels, from 23 to 27/04/14!
This 9th edition stays faithful to the festival's rule of eclecticism and abundance:
- Theatre in all its forms,
- Music (classical and contemporary, lyrical art, jazz),
- Digital arts,
- and for the 3rd year running, young professionals create their own shows!
For 5 days, these currents of air and art will blow over the conservatory and the Belgian capital!
The actors, musicians and singers of tomorrow are among them... come and discover them!
The event takes place in the Conservatory's new premises.
Visit our partners' webpages
- "Micro, Bubble & Popular Cars" exhibition at Autoworld
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences