Event : Gastronomy
Dinner in the Sky in Brussels!
A stunning opportunity to discover gastronomic cuisine with a unique view of the capital from a-high. In Brussels in June 2015!
Dinner in the sky welcomes 22 guests for extraordinary lunches and dinners prepared by famous chefs.
Italy is the country of honour for this 2nd edition event.
Dinner in the sky will, as always, welcome 7 of the best head chefs from around the country. With almost 10 Michelin stars between them! The sky is almost green with envy!
Each day, 1 of the 7 chefs will personally prepare and serve a 5-course gastro menu to 22 guests, during a lunchtime or 2 possible dinner services in the sky of the European Capital.
The 7 Michelin Star Chefs in Brussels are:
- Yves Mattagne from Sea Grill,
- Lionel Rigolet from Comme chez Soi,
- Pascal Devalkeneer from Chalet de la Forêt,
- David Martin from La Paix,
- Giovanni Bruno from Senzanome,
- Bart De Pooter from Wy,
- Luigi Ciciriello from La Truffe Noire.
This exceptional event is a unique chance to discover Walloon gastronomy in the most extraordinary way possible, as 22 guests and 1 talented chef have an unforgettable gourmet experience in the Brussels sky.
It also offers them a unique view of Brussels and its surroundings as they savour rare dishes and fine wines.
Dinner in the sky, it's a delicious, dizzying and breathtaking experience!
Remember that Dinner in the Sky is available at lunchtime and for 2 dinner services each day!
Be the first to book "Your Dinner in the Sky !"
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.