For the 25th Europalia, Turkey will be presented to Belgians and Europeans. Don't miss the event, in Brussels from October 2015 to start of 2016!
Europalia will be honouring Turkey's culture through numerous events: exhibitions, concerts, dance, theatre, literature and cinema, in a dozen Belgian towns and in neighbouring countries.
A theme, which will run throughout the event, will be decided and many methods of approach will be chosen within in!
In short, revealing and inescapable themes for those trying to get a better idea of what Turkey is really like. It's a must-see!
Don't hesitate to join the Europalia community on Facebook!
A real hotbed of culture, history and religion for you!
Visit our partners' webpages
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Brussels Vintage Market