Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- AAF - Affordable Art Fair in Brussels
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels