Floralientime - Brussels City Hall in bloom
Floraliëntime is an international plant and floral art event in Brussels City Hall and the Grand Place. The next event is in 2015
Over four days, Brussels City Hall is transformed into a garden which visitors can walk around, surrounded by a thousand and one different colours and perfumes.
Internationally-renowned landscape architects and floral artists decorate different areas just for you.
Visit our partners' webpages
- No Country for Young Men - Contemporary Greek Art in Times of Crisis
- Brussels Antiques Fair - BRAFA 14
- The Lion Mound Hamlet - 1815 Historical Reenactments
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs