This traditional fair has all the latest attractions including merry-go-rounds, ice-cream vendors, waffles and popcorn. In Brussels from 19/07 to 24/08/14!
The Foire du Midi is back in Brussels, along the Boulevard du Midi, between the Porte de Hal and the Porte d'Anderlecht. Stop by and have a whale of a time at the fairground attractions, and enjoy doughnut balls, a wonderful atmosphere, a unique experience and great entertainment.
Don't go round in circles!
At the Porte de Hal car park you can park for no more than €3! More than 500 parking spots are available from Monday until Friday from 3 pm onwards.
The car park is available throughout the day on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Biennial Art Nouveau Exhibition: See & Tell Brussels
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.