Lots of entertainment will take you right to the heart of Brussels' heritage and international heritage. In Brussels on 20 and 21/09/14!
On the programme: Brass bands of yesterday and today, a dance in the Grand-Place, a procession of giants, an old-style karaoke, demonstrations, a craft market... and thousands more things await you throughout the weekend in the Grand-Place!
Saturday: Traditional procession in the centre of Brussels, traditional village in the Grand-Place with entertainment and tasting stands.
Sunday: Entertainment and tastings in the Grand-Place and in front of the Manneken-Pis.
Location: Grand-Place and surroundings.
Free of charge.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 279 64 36
- website : http://www.bruxelles.be/artdet.cfm?id=4000
Visit our partners' webpages
- Napoleon - Wellington: Shared Destinies, in Waterloo
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Brussels by Water - Summer Cruises
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.