"J'aime l'accent Bruxelles" a walk in Brussels with Jacques Brel
Editions Jacques Brel
Place Vieille Halle aux blés 11
- MAPS: Google Maps
An unusual 2h40 audio guided visit through Brussels, conceived and commented by Miche and France, the wife and the daughter of Jacques Brel.
"J'aime l'accent bruxellois" ("I love the Brussels accent"): This touching walk, presented by the Jacques Brel editions, offers a sequel of moments of complicity with Jacques at the heart of his city.
Listen to his interviews, testimonies, and songs, with those who knew him best and who remember him with affection. Over 16 people were interviewed to produce Brel's Brussels, over 22 songs are played and over 37 places are mentioned.
Practical informationThe Jacques Brel Editions are closed on 25 December and the first 15 days of January. The walk may be done in the evening starting from 6.30pm.
Walk with audio guide, by reservation €8.
Download the brochure on the exhibit and walk by Jacques Brel editions
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 511 10 20
- Jacques Brel editions in Bruxelles (BRUXELLES)
Visit our partners' webpages
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
- International Brussels Tattoo Convention
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- Young Belgian Art Prize 2013