Festival : Classical Music
Klarafestival - Flanders Festival in Brussels
A unique and internationally reputed music festival, like its French-speaking equivalent, the Festival of Wallonia. In Brussels in March 2015!
Since its inception, KlaraFestival has been pursuing an alternative interpretation of classical, romantic, modern and contemporary music.
At the same time, it promotes pioneering artistic experiments and original creations, giving the musical industry an active approach at an international level.
KlaraFestival intends to broaden the international and national take on music and aims to contribute to the development of a positive image of "classical music" in today's society.
Check out the programme on the site below!
Venues: Bozar, La Monnaie and Flagey.
- tel. : +32 (0) 2 507 82 00
- fax : +32 (0) 2 507 83 22
Visit our partners' webpages
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- The Brussels Vintage Market
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.