A cosmopolitan festival that blends theatre, music, dance, cinema, sculpture and all their imaginable combinations. In Brussels from 6 to 28 May 2016!
The Kunstenfestivaldesarts takes place in Brussels, the only city in Belgium where the country's two largest national communities coexist. A host of Dutch and French-speaking institutions support the project.
Resolutely forward-looking, this festival not only presents the cultural diversity of the country, but invites a sizeable number of foreign groups who are certain to find an attentive and generous audience.
The 2016 programme
The 2016 programme will be available soon.
Aside from its programme and schedule, the Kunstenfestivaldesarts is organising a series of meetings and encounters.
A unique cosmopolitan festival!
- tel. : +32 (0) 70 22 21 99
- fax : +32 (0) 70 22 22 09
Visit our partners' webpages
- Exhibition: The Awakening of Consciousness by Gao Xingjian
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
- Intersections #4, CID & Friends in Brussels
- The Power of the Avant-Garde Now and Then at BOZAR
- Creative Workshop at the Museum of Cocoa and Chocolate