Concert : Music
L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Notre-Dame Eglise de la Chapelle from 20 to 30/08/14!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening is preceded by an introduction. Concerts start at precisely 8pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- The Brussels Design Market: The Design Market!
- Culinaria - Event dedicated to Belgian cuisine & its starred chefs
- Historical Expo: 14-18, it's our History!
- Couleur Café Music Festival, 25th edition in Brussels
- The paleoLAB at the Museum of natural Sciences
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.