Concert : Music
L'Orgue d'Août - organ summer festival
The 'Orgue d'Août' is a renowned ancient music festival. Come and discover it in Brussels' Notre-Dame Eglise de la Chapelle from 20 to 30/08/14!
Get familiar with the warm and colourful notes of the "Jacques Organ", an instrument that brings 16th and 17th-century music back to life.
Every evening is preceded by an introduction. Concerts start at precisely 8pm.
Full info and programme on the website below.
Visit our partners' webpages
- Storytelling Walks, Signed Walks...for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Sundays with the Family at the BELvue
- Truc-Troc Art Exhibition in Brussels
- 100 years in the Balkans, Comic books in resistance
- The Tour & Taxis E-Experience
We are not responsible for any changes in dates and/or programmes. Please contact the organiser prior to departure.