Le Salon du Chocolat - The Brussels Chocolate Fair
The largest world event dedicated to chocolate: meet the industry's actors around exquisite activities. At Tour et Taxis from 07 to 09/02/14.
This fair reflects chocolate itself: diverse, complete, full of surprises and fascinating!
Above all else, the Chocolate Fair is the 1st international label of European gourmet art for chocolatiers or pastry cooks.
It is also an unmissable event for 60 companies in the chocolate industry which will present their know-how, the new trends, test their new products and even communicate about their image and the future evolution of their ranges.
The Chocolate fair is also a platform for communication and exchange between Belgian and international actors.
Last but not least, it is a collection of varied activities, spread over close to 5000m², with:
- Demonstrations and tastings of recipes by starred chefs from Belgium and abroad,
- Cooking and pastry classes, initiations and workshops,
- A nursery for children (Chocoland) with various workshops, creations and chocolate-based activities,
- Conferences held by Belgian and international celebrities (Chocosphere),
- Fashion shows showcasing chocolate dresses created by chocolatiers, pastry chefs and designers,
- The best chocolatiers and pastry chefs will be present,
- A VIP space and lounge and chocolate art pieces,
- Exhibitions and the presence of the Bruges and Brussels Chocolate Museums!
It's no secret, the Belgians are huge fans and cosumers of chocolate (9.77kg per person per year). Finally they have a fair that matches their attachment to this exceptional product!
The Chocolate Fair won't cease to amaze you!
Open everyday from 10am to 7pm.
Children aged 3 to 12 years: €6
Free for children under 3.
Don't hesitate to join the Salon du Chocolat community on Facebook!
- website : http://brussels.salon-du-chocolat.com
- Tour & Taxis (BRUXELLES)